This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how I will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on my website which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact me by text, letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
3. Details of transactions you may carry out through my site or business bank account and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
5. Details of your visits to my site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
B. WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that I collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through my site will either be sent security to my email addresses, or will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
4. To notify you about changes to my service.
If you are an existing client, I will only contact you by electronic means with information about rearrangement of appointments or provision of services similar to those which you have already accessed.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
B. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I do not contact clients for marketing purposes but I do sometimes inform supervisees of workshops I’m running. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party (such as MailChimp) for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
1. I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve my site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me:
a) To estimate audience size and usage pattern;
b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow me to customise our site according to your individual interests;
c) To potentially recognise you when you return to my site.